Friday, August 3, 2012

A word from Moi

Hi Everyone, I must admit i am feeling a little lazy about working on my next piece for you. A lot of people have been telling me to find a niche for my blog, stick to one particular theme/subject matter. Even though doing that would be a no brainer for me, i really want anyone who visits on my blog to not only see how talented i am as a writer but also the variety of my interests. So in the spirit of diversified content and laziness, i present to you my next post which was written for and published online by connectnigeria.com, titled, "Acidic Delight!". This is to buy me time to work on my next post which i'm thinking may be on the London 2012 Olympics and as always, it's my take on it. So, here's the appetizer and I hope you like it. Till we chat again, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been ages since I used this blog to write anything. This doesn't mean I haven't been writing. But rather, I have been writing...