Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Birthday Dairies continued

so sorry i haven't been making more regular posts (apologies to my loyal followers and readers only), I've been so warped with work since August it's been heard to keep up. plus my birthday and wedding anniversary were this month as well and as is my custom, i get personal when i document my birthday dairy article/post. Initially i shared my birthday tale on my facebook page but due to lack of time, I've decided to share it here with you and work on a new post for November. so here it is: "Since 2009, I've had a string of rather unique birthday experiences which I compiled under my blog post 'My Birthday Dairy'. This year however seems to defy the trend. For the first time, I had no plans and very few expectations. At the end of the day, I had a filling brunch, watched an awesome movie, got a makeover, combined resources to give my church folks a treat after midweek service and had Chinese for dinner. in a romantic setting for two (Nathan was not part of our dinner plans) and had cake for dessert. Not to mention the love from family and friends. Rather than a weird combination of events that previously accompanied my birthdays, I had a simple sweet day. A celebration I would give an arm for. I call it my fun & love filled birthday. Lesson learned, Don't sweat the small stuff. Thanks to everyone who made my day." pictures coming up later. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been ages since I used this blog to write anything. This doesn't mean I haven't been writing. But rather, I have been writing...