Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome to 2014

Happy New Year dearie, it's good to have you with me. Due to the many requests of my readers, I have decided to make a resolution which I hope I'll be able to keep and that is to start writing weekly posts so you can drop in on me anything and see something fresh. It may not be long and detailed all the time but it'll definitely be worth your time. If you love what I am doing, do tell someone about me and get them to visit this blog as often as possible.
I am also now on Instagram, so feel free to drop by and get a sneak peak of my personality, interests or even moments in my life from it. I can't blog about it all you know. Don't also forget to get a copy of my book from okadabooks.com if you have an Android Device. If you are having problems accessing my book from the okadabooks app or if you would prefer to have hard copies of my book, inbox me your email address on Facebook (Ann Dudu Esievoadje) along with your location so I can work towards getting you a copy. Also don't forget to follow me on twitter (annkite0) and like my facebook pages - Life, love and Anything Goes which is for brief write-ups on current issues from me and Ann Esievoadje which is for writing tips. Until next time, have a blast this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been ages since I used this blog to write anything. This doesn't mean I haven't been writing. But rather, I have been writing...