Monday, March 24, 2014

How to get a copy of My Fiction Book, The Quilt



How to get a copy of My Book, The Quilt

Yes, you still need an android device to download the app but once you do, all you have to do is sign up to create an account to store any book you download from their store on the app. To pay for my book and any other book on the app, simply go to any GTB or Zenith Bank branch and pay in a small sum of money to OKADABOOKS LTD (Account nos. 0136442977 and 1013546499 respectively) and enjoy your ability to buy more than just my book from the site. Don't forget to include the email you registered with when you signed up for the okadabooks app under Remarks (for interbank transfer like Paypal/PAGA/Online banking with Nigerian bank accounts) to make sure your okadabooks account gets credited.

Still not interested in getting the ecopy of The Quilt in epub version? No biggie. Just share this info with anyone interested in reading digital books. then you can inbox me your email address on facebook so i can add you to my mailing list and give you updates on the contents of the book and when the book will be available in Paper back.

Please share!

about a week ago

embeded post. Check out facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been ages since I used this blog to write anything. This doesn't mean I haven't been writing. But rather, I have been writing...